Information & FAQ
- 4wd is required to access the property, there is 33kms of sandy/dirt road once you have turned off the Cape Leveque Rd
- Check in is at 2pm
- Check out is at 10am
- Sorry no pets.
- No day visits. Booked guests only are allowed on property
- Boat launch at Mercedes Cove is dependant on tide, swell and size of the boat.
- You can launch at Middle lagoon for a fee.
- You need to provide your own food, drinks, fishing gear (inc bait) & beach towels
- Please do all your shopping in Broome. As there is no supermarket near us
- We sell fire wood $15 per wheel barrow load & block ice $10
- Fuel is available 24hrs Djarindjin road house.
- We don't offer any camping or caravan sites
It is highly recommended that you take out travel insurance for your trip.